Helen Grzyb and Associates continues to work with a diverse number of community organisations to enhance their organisational sustainability.
Our particular expertise
Our strengths lie in integrating best practice stakeholder engagement practices with sound policy and planning principles. We frequently provide advice in conjunction with other consultancy professionals, producing holistic, multi-disciplinary advice for clients.
Our focus is on areas of keen community interest, and we have worked with not for profits operating in areas such as aged and community services, arts, families and children, small business development, advocacy, disability services, landcare, sustainability as well as regional and industry development.
We provide advice and draft documents for:
- tender proposals
- strategic plans
- marketing and communication plans
- constitution reviews
- management reviews
- policy manuals
- training and workshops
- organisational research
We recently worked with Advocare Inc to complete a national tender proposal.
We are currently working with the United Nations Association of Australia (WA Division) to update their Constitution in line with the Associations Incorporation Act 2015. In conjunction with human resource experts All4People, we are also updating UNAAWA’s operational documents and policies.
Our incorporated not for profit clients have included:
- Aged and Community Services WA
- ACROD WA (now NDS)
- City of Swan Aged Care Services
- Conservation Council of WA
- DADAA (WA)
- Fremantle Chamber of Commerce
- Grower Group Alliance
- General Practitioner Network of WA
- Institute of Public Administration Australia (WA)
- Ngala Family Resource Centre
- People with Disabilities (WA)
- People Who Care
- Police and Citizen’s Youth Clubs
- Rocky Bay
- St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School
- Swan Catchment Council
- The Aged Persons Support Service (now Shine community services)
- WA Council of Social Services